Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Demonstration

What I plan to do for my demonstration, I'm going to bring my truck and then show everyone why I like it. I have a 1992 Dodge Dakota with a 5.2L magnum V8 but I hope to have a 5.9L magnum under the hood when I do my demonstation. I will be showing them the engine, the tranny, and also tell how much horse power and torque that the motor makes. When I do my presentation I will have the new motor under the hood and the old motor in the back of the truck, to show my classmates the similarities and the differences of the 5.2L and the 5.9L. I will tell my classmates how long it take my to swap motors, and also tell samewhat in depth what the tranny is and what I have done to the tranny. For may power point I'm going to have the history on the old Mopars ( 60's & 70's).

No comments: