Wednesday, November 12, 2008

influence

Last month, in my Applied English class we have been make speeches on our topic. We had topics like Pc Gaming, Army, Hunting, Drag Racing, Mud Racing, Weightlifting, Bowling, Sleeping, Yu Gi Oh, World Of Warcraft, Roller Dollz, Recycling, Anime, and Mopar Performance. I did the one on Mopar, and now we are suppose to talk what influence as. I know some on all the topic but I learned a lot of cool things like in Drag Racing and Mud Racing are just about the same like to make the car as lite as posible. World of Warcraft is a Pc game take puts you in a fantasy world. When we had the person talk about the Army it sounded cool but not for me. The Hunting topic was good because the guy brought in his trailer with a lot of hunting gear. The drag racing topic also good because we want outside and looked at his drag car. He had a camaro with a 400 small block and a turbo 350 tranny.

No comments: